prenatal yoga classes
Prenatal Class Series: (Four 1-hour classes)
• Asana: Learn appropriate yoga asana (poses) for every stage of your pregnancy and explore benefits of yoga for child birth and overall wellbeing.
• Breathing: Discover deep breathing techniques to assist you during times of stress and also provide tools for labor and delivery.
• Community: Enjoy an environment developed to support both you and your child’s wellness and allow you to connect with other moms-to-be.
Series 1: 9/7, 9/14, 9/21, 9/28
Series 2: 3/1, 3/8, 3/15, 3/22
Series 3: 5/3, 5/10, 5/17, 5/24
9:30 - 10:30 am
Cost (per series):
Call 704-525-5770 to register. Click here for registration form.
Workshop – Partners in Pregnancy:
(One 1.5 hour workshop)
• Explore how partner yoga helps alleviate common discomfort associated with pregnancy.
• Learn techniques for comfort during labor and delivery.
•Learn breathing techniques as well as yoga postures (asanas) to strengthen, stretch, and restore the body.
•Deepen your connection to your partner and your baby, and feel more relaxed in your pregnancy.
Workshop 1: 10/5
Workshop 2: 2/8
Workshop 3: 3/29
Workshop 4: 5/31 CANCELLED
9:30 - 11 am
Cost (per workshop/couple):